Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ONE DAY LEFT

Holy creation. The day is fast approaching. What happened to my 3 months to prepare?? Ah yes, it was spent with friends and family, playing games and watching movies, singing songs and going shopping, taking walks and having chats.

Thanks to all who came out to my farewell party! It was a wonderful time indeed.





























Also, thanks to everyone who has been so helpful in preparing me for this new adventure! Namely, my parents; thanks for teaching me how to get along with others and how to treat people with respect, Mom and Dad. To my siblings, thanks for helping me to be patient and loving no matter what the situation is! To my extended family, thank you for being supportive and excited for me to take on a challenge that many of us are unfamiliar with - it really is unchartered territory so thank you for being behind me on this. I cannot and never will forget the many friends and leaders who have also been superb listeners as I've ranted and raved about my life. Thank you for taking the time to listen!

I will miss being home but I know the Lord will protect you in your daily adventures. I love you all and cannot wait to hear how you're doing. See you in a short, 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment